Elder Johnson spoke at last week's devotional. He is a convert to the church and now he is a Seventy. He is so excited and fired up about the work which was a great example to me.
The temple brings me so much joy. I love going to the Provo temple every Tuesday.
Last Wednesday I was able to help someone that had some concerns through the mormon.org chat system in the Referral Center. He has been taking some lessons from the missionaries but he had some concerns.
I practiced teaching lesson 1 with Elder Coffey last Wednesday. That was cool. This week is lesson 2 in Japanese for the first time. How exciting!
I move to a different room and then back to my old room this week. Our district was in flux this week. Elder De Menezes got his surgery yesterday and had his mission change from Hiroshima to SLC South. He is way excited though. Two of the kohais moved up to our group since they know some japanese already. They both moved into our district. Unfortunately one of the elders in our district went home yesterday. We were all sad to see him go. All in all we now have 10 people in our district.
Yesterday I played an awesome game of basketball. I played on a team with Elder Stephen and Elder Coffey. We rocked.
Lots of love
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment