Hooray for general conference. I wrote so many notes and wish I had more time to review them all. I couldn't help but notice how much was talked about having faith and staying positive through the tough times. It's weird how many times the economy was referenced and I have no idea how bad it actually is. You don't need to tell me; I rather not know. It doesn't really matter what the conditions in the world are. Everyone needs the gospel in times of prosperity or scarcity. The Sunday morning session of conference was so powerful. Elder Holland and Elder Monson's talks had so much power.
Last week Elder Hoffman and I taught a real investigator at our teaching appointment. I could feel the Spirit helping us teach. I wish I could have explained thing better, but I did my best and that is all I can do.
I can't believe I have less than 3 more weeks here in the MTC. I try not to think about it so I can stay focused on what I am learning. At the same time, that is what I am learning everything for, so it helps when I focus on it too. I hope everyone is doing well. Sorry I don't write more. Everything happens so fast and I can't remember it all. Happy Easter!
Lots of love,
Elder Hogewoning
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment