So we had another good week. We had one investigator at church yesterday but it was Sister Seo's first time and she brought her 8 year-old daughter Haruna with her. All of our other investigators are doing fine. The Tanakas vacation and Borhter Kajino couldn't make it but nothing to be too worried about. I really love being here and I really love this branch. They are like family to me. Leaving is going to be really hard. I had another flat tire the other day but I patched it and we are good to go. The work coninues to go forth and the branch is starting to get really excited about dendo. I expect there are many things for me to still do here and I'm looking forward to the sprint to the finish.
Lots of love,
Corey
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment