Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hi. I know I can't believe I'm writing on the right day either.

Today a family is getting baptized here in the Kobe ward, the Matsumotos. The sisters taught them and the dad, mom, and oldest son are all getting baptized. Their other child is a 6 year-old(?) girl so she won't get baptized tonight. Family baptisms are the best and I am excited to attend.

In other news there isn't too much. We went bowling as a district on Monday. We split our last preparation day last Saturday so we could do something fun as a district on Monday since we have a different preparation day than all of them. Elder Maeda and I passed our driving test to get our Japanese driver's licenses. It was his 3rd time and my 2nd. I did so badly on my first try but this time there was no pressure because Elder Osaka already has a valid Japanese driver's licenses, Elder Maeda passed his test right before I did, and I won't probably need it for more than these last three weeks that I am probably going to be in the mission office. I really don't like my picture. I don't think I was allowed to smile but I didn't ask. Besides that I just look fat and weird. Anyway the bookmark is getting there and I'm still waiting on pictures from about half of the missionaries as far as the DVD goes.

Thanksgiving will be almost like the real thing since we're in the office and Costco is only about an hour away. I'll tell you how it goes.

Have a great week and keep up all the great work that all of you are doing.

Lots of love,
Corey

PS I got the last two letters from Dad including the one with the email from Kate Herrod (soon to be Sister Herrod).

PPS Love you mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment