Well I am still here in Marugame but Elder Novak got transferred to Himeji. My new companion is Elder Riley Kendrick from the suburbs of Toronto, Canada. He is the oldest of 4 kids. He has been here in Japan for about 6 months and is a very solid elder. It is going to be a great 6 week sprint to the finish with him.
Church was really great. We had three investigators their (Brother Kajino and Brother and Sister Tanaka). We also got to go to branch council which was way awesome. I really feel like a big part of the branch here in Marugame.
Other than transfers this week it was pretty low key. Sorry this is so short and boring but I'm burning the CD with the pictures from the MTC up until transfer day last week. It sounds like things are going well for all of you so just let me know what souveniers you want me to bring home. Keep enjoying (not enduring) to the end and so will I.
Lots of love,
Corey
No comments:
Post a Comment